Some of the mortgage lenders I like to work with. These folks are reliable, communicate well, and will walk you through the process.
Lisa Marie Shapiro
Senior Mortgage Planner Lisa Marie Shapiro is committed to helping homebuyers in North and South Carolina. With over 10 years of mortgage planning behind her, Lisa Marie works tirelessly to structure the right loan program to suit her customer’s needs. She will walk customers through the entire loan process and explain everything so there are no surprises. Real estate agents love working with her because she is dedicated to having each homebuyer’s experience be a smooth, efficient and seamless transaction. Lisa Marie earned the Fairway Club Award for sales excellence in 2015 & 2016. Lisa Marie is lucky to be able to work each day with her husband Jonathan with whom she shares a beautiful daughter, Ava.
- Doctor Loans with no private mortgage insurance required
- Jumbo Loans (loans over $417k) with up to 95% financing
- Down Payment Assistance Programs that require no money down
- Streamline 203k loans that allow you to finance up to $35,000 in property repairs or upgrades
- FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional financing with most closings in 30 days or less!
As a Mortgage Loan Officer and mortgage services advisor in Charlotte, NC, Eduardo Descalzi is committed to helping people like you achieve their home ownership goals by getting to know your unique financial situation and providing lending solutions for your immediate or long-term needs.
Since joining PNC Bank in 2018 as a Mortgage Loan Officer, Eduardo has been making the process as simple and
convenient as possible for borrowers. Eduardo Descalzi began his career in 2003 as a Mortgage Loan Consultant / Sales Manager with Wachovia / Wells Fargo Bank, where he excelled in assisting consumers achieve their mortgage financing goals.
Count on Eduardo to meet your unique needs and answer all your questions. He knows the business inside and out, and can help you find the financial solutions that fit your life.
As manager of the North Carolina Branch, I work diligently to tailor loan products for individual clients. I offer a 20+ year track record of successful originations. Before joining Summit Funding, I was the owner of a successful Mortgage Brokerage operation. I built this success by placing my client’s needs and challenges first. At Summit Funding, we are a hands-on team that sticks with you from the start of your home loan process and I will see you at the closing table! I would like to personally welcome you to experience the exceptional service and knowledge our wonderful team has to offer.
Here’s our Summit Funding, Inc. app with the tools you need: https://homenow.summitfunding.net/dp6gw (Tap to install)
Citizens One Home Loans
- NMLS# 71426
Office: 704 237 2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leonardo D. Yepes
My team has more than 30 years of mortgage experience and consistently lead the company in customer satisfaction. We focus on honesty, organization and communication. We believe this is the key to providing excellent service and establishing long term relationships. This is not a 9-5 job and knowing this, you will be able to reach us nights and weekends. We provide weekly updates to you and your agent to make the lending experience enjoyable and stress free. As a portfolio lender; we will close and service your mortgage. In addition to offering FHA/VA/Jumbo/Super Jumbo and Conventional Loans; we offer multiple niche products including:
- ”One Time Close” Construction to Perm/Renovation Loan up to $4mm- Rate is locked at application, can be used to purchase a lot and build or purchase and renovate an existing home all in one loan
- Medical Professional Loan for Doctors, Dentists and Residents
- Long Term Locks with free float down available on new construction purchase
- Non-Warrantable Condos
- Family Loan- Special portfolio product for a parent purchasing a home for a son/daughter or vice versa
- Lock and Shop-Lock your rate before you are in contract
- 90% Portfolio Loans up to $850,000
- Subsidies available to compete with builder lenders and provide closing cost assistance
- Multiple portfolio exceptions available
Bringing families home is more than my job, it’s my mission. Buying a home is a major investment and pivotal choice that affects the whole family. I will help you navigate your options and decide on the best fit for your situation. Most importantly, I will always be accessible to you no matter the time of day or week. The real estate market isn’t closed on nights/weekends, and neither should your lender. I have built my business on providing best in class customer service, while making your home buying experience enjoyable.
Movement Mortgage has an industry leading 7 day loan process which has helped us become the # 1 mortgage company in volume for purchase mortgages in the greater Charlotte area. In a competitive real estate market, being able to close quickly and working with a reputable lender can be the difference between you winning a bidding war or not.
We offer a wide variety of loan options. Below are a few of the loan options that we’re able to offer:
- Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA
- Down Payment Assistance Program with no money down
- Renovation loans (Homestyle renovation and FHA 203K)